Saturday, August 15, 2009

Is It The 62nd or 63rd Independence Day of India?

I was really confused this morning to see that different news portals how differently report if it is 62nd or 63rd Independence Day of India.

I am still confused....can any body clarify???
I believe it is 63rd [counting from 15th Aug 1947]

Here I am supplimenting my claim with screen shots.
Kindly click on the images to have a bigger view.



(NDTV and IBN Live report this as the 63rd Independence Day.)




(Whereas Times of India, Govt. of India Portal and AajTak report it as 62nd Independence day.)

PS: One thing is certain that someone is wrong.
If it's media then i guess what an idiot-irresponsible indian media.
Otherwise
What a fool i am? Couldnt even count it rightly.


©Surya

PS: Finally Times of India News Portal corrected it to 63rd Independence Day after my email to the editior.


(click on the above image to have a bigger view)

Now i must say what an idiot-irresponsible media we have.shame on you guys!!!
You call yourselves journalists....uuuuuffff i am sick of you people.

6 comments:

sHiNiNg sUrYa :-) said...

shas...commenting now i believe is ok in my blog.u can have a head start.

Sh@s said...

got ur answer.

sHiNiNg sUrYa :-) said...

uuuuufffff at last u got it :p
ne ways how are things going at ur end?

Sh@s said...

Yep!! finally i was able to break the jinx.
Thanks for acting on my request. =)

I am the king said...

I appreciate ur analysis..

sHiNiNg sUrYa :-) said...

@Abinash
welcome to my blog..
hope u liked the article.