Thursday, June 25, 2009

And Finally.....It Rained.


It has been 2 days and 18 hours & the extreme heat wave is creating all the undesired effect in the city. As far as I know this is the very first time for me to withstand 46.6⁰C. Really painful. And this was accompanied by "bonanza power cuts". For the last 2 nights I am insomniac. It’s fu**ing insane. The weather is not changing and the power cuts are just adding more torture to it. Yeah man…..I have taken 10-12 baths since the last 48 hours. When the monsoon would come???

See what the last generation has done with us. I hate the previous generation people.

Bloody, they have left global warming for us. My brain might have expanded and so the hypothalamus is getting high emotional jerks.

.

.

.

It’s 24th June’09 6.05 PM IST, now I can see black clouds.

.

.

.

Yipeeeeeeeee……….I got the first droplet of rain water on my face.

.

.

.

And Finally.....It Rained :)

©Surya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah at that time it was unbearable :(

Now monsoon has arrived :)

Cheers...............

Aparna said...

Is it raining still? Mumbai rains have become sporadic. On top of that we are experiencing water shortage due to lack of rains.

sHiNiNg sUrYa :-) said...

@Aparna, hmmm it's still raining here :) but the "Bonanza Power Cuts" is yet to stop :(
Orissa once counted as a "Power Surplus State" is still having severe shortage of it due to scarcity in river water.recently some of the thermal power plants have stopped functioning due excessive heating effect.Coal mines have self ignited themselves due to this excessive heat.So we are now in great trouble:(

Shas said...

Ur lucky its raining at ur place. There is no trace of rains here in my city. The clouds have been playing hide n seek ever since. The news about power shortage is sad. Hope the government does something about it soon.