Wednesday, June 24, 2009

'If you can find my sex clip, publish it' Says Tamanna's fellow Roadies contestant Palak


Why is Tamanna blaming you for the sex clip?
I don't know. You should ask her. Somebody is trying to gain a moral high ground by showing me down. I have no doubt that Tamanna can feature in a sex clip.

She is blaming me because she wants to defend herself. You will find me in Punjabi music videos and the role I played in Singh is Kingg, not in sex clips.

Tell us something about Tamanna. When we spoke to her, she alleged that a sex clip showing you is in every mobile in Chandigarh.
Oh really! Then you should go to Chandigarh and see for yourself. And if you do find it, publish the news. You can even put my picture and caption it scandalous.

I don't know why she kept targeting me on the show. She has given women a bad name. Even during the show, she allowed Nauman to enter her bedroom at midnight and kiss her. I was targeted because I am a straightforward person. Had I been diplomatic, I would have also been able to keep my image clean.

Do you feel Tamanna can feature in a sex clip?
If she can make such an allegation about me, she can do that too.


She has claimed on record that there is a sex clip that features you and Bobby.
Do you feel that if Bobby or me were s**ts, Anees Bazmi and Akshay Kumar would have worked with me or Sohail Khan would have signed me in Kisan?

At the end of the road

Ripped from the US-based reality show Survivor, MTV Roadies is about "travel, adventure, drama and a touch
of voyeurism" in the words of Raghu Ram, the creator of the series.

The show, which has completed six seasons, has changed the fortune of many of its contestants. Ranvijay Singh and Ayushman Khurana, winners of Roadies season 1 and 2, went on to become popular VJs on MTV.

Another winner, Ashutosh Kaushik, emerged the winner in the second season of Bigg Boss.

Even the finalists of the show have become popular. While Shambhavi Sharma was offered a role in The Little Godfather produced by Ekta Kapoor, contestant Anmol Singh bagged a role in Ekta Kapoor's Kuchh Is Tara.

Now, both of them host the talk show G talk on MTV.

No comments: